With its international design, the Hobie T1 is simple and performant. The fully battened colored Dacron loose-footed mainsail ("Catalina") with reef points and the smaller sail set ("Mistral") available for lighter crews complete the equipment.
Everything on board is meant for ergonomics and security: molded-in rear and front handles for easy transportation, crossbar attachments with ergonomic nuts with round smooth surface, 100% waterproof crossbar and gudgeons inserts for easy assembly, anti-skid surface molded in the hulls on the deck and between the crossbars and the mast float.
Hobie Dragoon Specifications
- Crew: 2-3
- Length: 4.04 m / 13? 3?
- Beam: 2.13 m / 7?
- Capacity: 210 kg / 463 lbs
- Weight: 120 kg / 264.5 lbs
- Mast Length: 6.35 m / 20.83?
- Mainsail Area: 9 m² / 7.20 m² (small - option) / 96.9 ft² / 77.5 ft² (small - option)
- Jib Sail Area: 2.25 m² / 24.2 ft²
- Spinnaker Sail Area (Optional on Hobie Dragoon Club): 10.31 m² / 111 ft²
- EC Homologation: 2C / 3D
- Hull Construction: Rotomoulded Polyethylene