The Hobie RAM V-Base consists of a B size 1" rubber ball connected at a right angle to a V-shaped base, and accommodates rails from 1" to 2.1" in diameter.
To mount the Hobie RAM V-Base base, place the saddle-shaped plate on the rail and then wrap the metal clamp strap around the rail and plate.
Tighten the knob on the metal strap with a screwdriver until it has a firm hold on the rail.
The Hobie RAM V-Base is an alternative mounting base for Beechcraft airplanes with a "throw over yoke".
- (1) #20 Worm Drive Strap Clamp
- (1) #28 Worm Drive Strap Clamp
- (1) 6" Rubber Strip
- 1" - 2.1" diameter
- B Size (1")
- 2 lbs
- Marine-grade aluminium
- Saddle-shaped clamp mount ideal for rails ranging from 1" to 2.1" in diameter
- Included B size 1" RAM rubber ball allows for connection to any B size RAM double socket arm; ball and socket technology allows for near-infinite adjustability
- Made of powder-coated, marine-grade aluminium for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty