The Revolution's flowing, liquid lines are a seaworthy and efficient design that hits the sweet spot for stability minus any slowdown.
Catchy too, with dual rod holders and generous tackle storage. Experience the MirageDrive like never before with forward and reverse power PLUS new Kick-Up Fin Technology. If you crave a change of pace from hands-free MirageDrive glide and pick up the paddle, the "Revo 13" still makes tracks. Whether fishing or exploring, the Revolution 13 loves a twisty, challenging course. The lightweight, rotomolded hull sings when under optional Sail kit power.
Mirage Revolution 13 Specs *
- Crew: 1
- Length: 4 m / 13' 5"
- Width: .7 m / 28' 6"
- Capacity: 159 kg / 350 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 32 kg / 71 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 40 kg / 88 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Color Options:
- Seagrass Green - with ARC MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins
- Slate Blue - with ARC MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins
- Papaya Orange - wARC MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins
- Hibiscus Red - with ARC MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins
*All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
- ARC MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins
- Vantage CT Aluminum Frame Seat
- Moulded Carrying Handle
- 2 Piece Paddle
- Easily Transportable
- Steering System with Twist and Stow Rudder
- Mesh Stowage pocket, 2 each
- Molded in Rod Holders
- 20 cm or 8" Twist and Seal Hatch, 2 each
- Rear Cargo Area
- Lowrance Ready System
- Vertical Accessory Tube (Sail and Bimini)
- Ergonomic mid-boat carrying handles fitted to stainless padeyes make portaging easier and more comfortable
- Large bow hatch enables easy access to the bow's stowage compartment
The Hobie Mirage Revolution 13 comes standard with a built-in transducer mount and includes through-hull cable plugs.