Lightning fast off the line, a MirageDrive powered kayak that turns in its own length. Performance in a tidy package, this kayak is easy to transport and store.
Powered by the ARC MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins, The Revolution 11 is an ideal mix of size, speed and maneuverability, easily transported to remote bodies of water. This eye-catching pedal kayak comes with all the essentials available on larger fishing kayak models, at significantly reduced weight: molded-in rod holders, multiple hatches and a spacious storage well. There isn't a single wasted centimetre on this compact kayak.
Mirage Revolution 11 Specs *
- Crew: 1
- Length: 3.5 m / 11' 6"
- Width: .75 m / 29"
- Capacity: 125 kg / 275 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 29 kg / 64 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 37 kg / 81 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Color Options:
- Seagrass Green - with ARC MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins
- Slate Blue - with ARC MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins
- Papaya Orange - with ARC MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins
- Hibiscus Red - with ARC MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins
*All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
- ARC MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Fins
- Vantage CT Aluminum Frame Seat
- Moulded Carrying Handle
- 2 Piece Paddle
- Easily Transportable
- Steering System with Twist and Stow Rudder
- Mesh Stowage pocket, 2 each
- Molded in Rod Holders
- 20 cm or 8" Twist and Seal Hatch, 2 each
- Rear Cargo Area
- Vertical Accessory Tube (Sail and Bimini)
- Ergonomic mid-boat carrying handles fitted to stainless padeyes make portaging easier and more comfortable
- Large bow hatch enables easy access to the bow's stowage compartment
Whether transporting via truck, cartop or cart to water's edge, the Mirage Revolution 11's lighter weight hull and short bow-to-stern length make for very manageable transportation.