Truly the Ultimate Fishing Machine. The Mirage Pro Angler 14 with the MirageDrive 360 and Turbo Kick-Up Fins delivers power in every direction for unprecedented maneuverability and control. Staying on top of the fish has never been easier.
Everything elite anglers are looking for in a fishing kayak – total control, power, stability, performance, stealth, comfort and feature rich. It’s wide, rock-solid standing platform comes decked out with noise reducing EVA traction pads.
Explore wherever you want to go with the all-new Kick-Up fins that automatically retract upon impact.
Ultra-comfortable, adjustable Vantage ST seat, with BOA system lumbar support, dual steering, Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield and an extra-wide beam allows for long days on the water. Mount your rod holders and electronics on the 12-sided Hobie H-Rail bars.
Mirage Pro Angler 14 360 Specs *
- Crew: 1
- Length: 4.2 m / 13' 8"
- Width: 1 m / 38"
- Height: .5 m / 20"
- Capacity: 272 kg / 600 lbs
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 159 kg / 350 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 55 kg / 121 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 66 kg / 145 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Color Options:
- Amazon Green Camo - with MirageDrive 360 ARC with Turbo Kick-Up Fins
- ARCtic Blue Camo - with MirageDrive 360 ARC with Turbo Kick-Up Fins
*All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
- 1 H-Rail cup holder
- 2 H-Rail rod racks
- 2 Plano tackle boxes
- 20 cm / 8" twist and seal hatch
- 260 cm paddle, T-Handle still included
- 3-Way Connector For Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (backwards compatible)
- Anchor trolley system ready
- Carrying handle
- Forward accessory mount
- Front And Rear Carrying Handle
- Grip pads
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
- Horizontal Rod Storage For 4 Rods
- Large front hatch with removable liner
- Large rectangular hatch with pivoting tackle management system
- Livewell-ready cargo area
- Mid-boat carrying handle
- MirageDrive 360 with Kick-Up Turbo Fin Technology
- Moulded-in vertical rod holder
- Padeye XL
- Rubber mesh stowage pocket
- Rudder access
- Rudder control
- Rudder left/right auxiliary control
- Tracking skeg
- Under Seat Tackle Storage
- Vantage ST seating with BOA System Lumbar Support
Retractable Guardian Shield protects transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. Built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance.