The 2020 Pro Angler 12 with the MirageDrive 360 and Turbo Kick-Up Fins gives you the competitive edge with full-circle power and maneuverability.
With the all-new MirageDrive 360 and Kick-Up fins, move through the water without constraints, going exactly where you want to go. Effortlessly spin and move in every direction. Hobie’s new Kick-Up Fins which immediately retract on impact – even in shallow areas are now entirely navigable.
Logs, kelp, shallows, rocks, no problem. The PA 12 is packed full of features including six rod holders, the adjustable, elevated Vantage ST seat, extra wide hull and stain-resistant EVA padding.
Ultra-comfortable, adjustable Vantage ST seat, with BOA system lumbar support, dual steering, Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield and an extra-wide beam allows for long days on the water. Mount your rod holders and electronics on the 12-sided Hobie H-Rail bars.
Mirage Pro Angler 12 360 Specs *
- Crew: 1
- Length: 3.6 m / 12'
- Width: .9 m / 36"
- Height: .5 m / 20"
- Capacity: 227 kg / 500 lbs
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 159 kg / 350 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 48 kg / 105 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 58.3 kg / 129 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Color Options:
- Amazon Green Camo - with MirageDrive 360 ARC with Turbo Kick-Up Fins
- ARCtic Blue Camo - with MirageDrive 360 ARC with Turbo Kick-Up Fins
*All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
- 1 H-Rail cup holder
- 2 H-Rail rod racks
- 2 Plano tackle boxes
- 20 cm / 8" twist and seal hatch
- 260 cm paddle, T-Handle still included
- 3-Way Connector For Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (backwards compatible)
- Anchor trolley system ready
- Carrying handle
- Forward accessory mount
- Front And Rear Carrying Handle
- Grip pads
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
- Horizontal Rod Storage For 4 Rods
- Large front hatch with removable liner
- Large rectangular hatch with pivoting tackle management system
- Livewell-ready cargo area
- Mid-boat carrying handle
- MirageDrive 360 with Kick-Up Turbo Fin Technology
- Moulded-in vertical rod holder
- Padeye XL
- Rubber mesh stowage pocket
- Rudder access
- Rudder control
- Rudder left/right auxiliary control
- Tracking skeg
- Under Seat Tackle Storage
- Vantage ST seating with BOA System Lumbar Support
Retractable Guardian Shield protects transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. Built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance.