New for 2020: Mirage Passport 12, powered by the original MirageDrive GT Kick-Up Fins.
The 12-foot Mirage Passport takes you where you want to go with ease and world-class authority with pedal propulsion.
When you're not relaxing in the Passport's breathable mesh seat, a wider cockpit area with EVA floor padding provides a stable platform for standing and stretching your legs or casting a lure.
There's plenty of real estate to stash equipment on the bow or stern cargo areas and more below deck access through the center 20 cm (8 inch) Twist-n-Seal hatch.
Anglers will be happy that the Passport 12 has a transducer cavity and scupper for simple install of your favorite fishfinder and a Power-Pole Micro bracket indent to mount your favorite shallow water anchor.
Additional features include steering system with stowable rudder, two fishing rod holders, accessory tracks, and under seat and gunnel tackle storage.
Experience the Passport today.
Passport 12 Specs
- Hull Length: 3.6 m / 12'
- Width: .87 m / 34"
- Capacity: 181 kg / 400 lbs
- Fitted Weight: 33 kg / 73 lbs
- Full Rigged Weight: 38 kg / 83 lbs
- Hull Construction: Thermoformed Polyethylene
*All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
- Two-tone Hull
- MirageDrive GT Kick-Up Fins
- Suspended Mesh Aluminum Frame Seat
- Steering System with Stowable Rudder
- Aluminum 2 Piece Paddle
- Rod Holders (2)
- 20 cm (8 inch) Twist and Seal Hatch with option to upgrade to rectangular hatch
- Accessory Mounting Tracks (2)
- Transducer Cavity for Simple Fishfinder Install
- Vertical Accessory Tube (Sail and Bimini)
- Bow and Stern Cargo with Bungee
- Replaceable Keel Guard
- Stackable Hull Design
- Cargo Scuppers for Hobie Cart and Hobie Livewell
Hobie Mirage Passport 12 Hatch Upgrades for Extra Storage and Easy Accessory Installations
H-Bar Installation on the Passport 12.0