We accomplished the impossible – we improved the world's #1 pedal fishing kayak to make it truly legendary.
This fully-loaded fishing machine is built for every conceivable fishing expedition, whether you're prowling the ocean for monster gamefish or stalking bass in your favorite freshwater fishing hole. Hobie has advanced the sport of kayak fishing with the introduction of Kick-Up Fins that automatically retract upon impact.
The extra-wide standing deck offers an improved casting platform and convenient vantage point for sight fishing, allowing for superior vision from above while the revolutionary Guardian Transducer Shield gives you multidimensional vision below.
The new Vantage CTW seat provides extra width for unmatched room and comfort. Four molded-in rod holders, multiple deluxe H-Track mounts, and numerous high-capacity storage compartments ensure that all of your gear is at your fingertips.
Powered by the MirageDrive 180 with Turbo Kick-Up Fins + ARC Cranks - now standard on all Outbacks - this fine-tuned angling vessel is highly versatile, fast, quiet, and exceedingly nimble. Now featuring our Kick-Up Rudder system with dual steering capabilities, combating drift and navigating tight water has never been easier.
Mirage Outback Specs *
- Crew: 1
- Length: 3.9 m / 12' 9"
- Width: .86 m / 34"
- Capacity: 193 kg / 425 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 38.5 kg / 85 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 46.7 kg / 103 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Color Options:
- Seagrass Green - with ARC MirageDrive 180 with Turbo Kick-Up Fins
- Slate Blue - with ARC MirageDrive 180 with Turbo Kick-Up Fins
- Papaya Orange - with ARC MirageDrive 180 with Turbo Kick-Up Fins
- Hibiscus Red - with ARC MirageDrive 180 with Turbo Kick-Up Fins
- Ivory Dune - with ARC MirageDrive 180 with Turbo Kick-Up Fins
- Camo - with ARC MirageDrive 180 with Turbo Kick-Up Fins
*All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
- 4 Molded-In Rod Holders
- Cart Keeper
- Dual Rudder Control
- Dual Steering
- EVA Standing Floor Pads
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
- H-Track Deluxe with Bungee Tackle Retainer
- H-Track Deluxe with H-Rail Integrated Track
- Kick-Up Rudder
- Large Bow Hatch
- Large Rear Cargo Well
- Large Rear Handle
- Mid-Boat Carrying Handle
- MirageDrive 180 With Turbo Fins
- Notched MirageDrive Well
- Power-Pole Ready
- Rear Cargo Area
- Reflective Bow Graphics
- Rudder Up/Down Control
- Sail and Bimini Mount
- Two-Piece Paddle With On-Hull Storage
- Utility Trays
- Vantage CTW Seat
- Vertical Rectangular Hatch
Everything you need at your fingertips. Dual H-Track Deluxes with H-Rail boast the ultimate in accessory mounting, customisation and organisation. EVA deck pads provide a cushioned standing area and sound dampening. The vertical rectangular hatch easily opens for more tackle storage and includes a bottle opener for cold beverage enjoyment.
2019 Hobie Outback Rigged for Fishing