An absolute joy on the water, the Hobie Mirage Adventure Island is impressively approachable.
Ride the wind: A roller-furling, vertically battened mainsail provides lift, a retractable centerboard prevents lateral slip, and the larger AMAS tuck parallel against the rotomolded polyethylene hull for docking.
Multiple hatches, on deck stowage and Vantage CT Seating encourage multi-day adventures, and the forward and reversing MirageDrive 180 with Glide Technology and Kick-Up Fins offers paddle-free locomotion when the wind scatters, making it easy to get home. The "AI" is also an exceptional bluewater-capable fishing platform. Equipt the accessory trampoline kit for extra space and walk-around capability.
Mirage Adventure Island Specs *
- Crew: 1
- Length: 5 m / 16' 7"
- Beam (AMAS Folded In): 1.1 m / 44"
- Beam (AMAS Out): 3 m / 9' 6"
- Capacity: 181 / 400 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 46 kg / 102 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 84 kg / 185 lbs
- Mast Length: 5 m / 16' 6"
- Sail Area: 6 m2 / 65 FT2
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Color Options:
- Hibiscus Red
- Ivory Dune
*All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
- MirageDrive 180 ARC with Turbo Kick-Up Fins and wind powered
- Roller Furling Mainsails
- Kick-Up Centreboard
- Pivoting Crossbars for Easy Transportation
- AMA Outriggers for stability
- Simple to Launch and Beach
- 2 Twist and Seal Hatches with Bottle Openers
- Vantage CT Seating
- Large Bow Hatch with Bungee cords
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee cords
- Rod Holders
- Front and Read Moulded Carrying Handle
- Cargo Area With Bungee Tie-downs
- 2 Two-piece Paddles with On-hull Storage
- Cup Holders
- Lowrance Ready
Hobie Mirage Island Sail Kayaks