** Bulky Item - Freight Surcharge
Some of our products will attract additional shipping charges due to their size and weight. Bulky products do not qualify for free shipping and will attract additional shipping charges.
- NOTE: This item does not qualify for free shipping.
- A Bulky Item Surcharge will be calculated for this item after you place your order, and you will be advised of the cost by email.
- The destination address will determine the excess shipping charges.
- You will be notified of the additional charges and given the option to proceed before your credit card is charged.
If you're keeping fish to eat, it's important to store your catch away from predators and out of the sun, so Hobie has come up with a catch bag to do just that - Got ice?
Kayak Fish Catch Bag
Hobie's XL Fish Bag was specifically designed to fit on the bow or aft cargo deck of a Pro Angler 14, but can also be carried on the cargo deck of some other Hobie models - or even on the trampoline of an Island series.
Hobie has used the same durable construction as our previous catch bags, but added some key features that make this bag functional and easy to transport.
Large fish demand a large catch bag.
The Hobie Fish Bag Cooler XL features:
- Vinyl coated polyester outer and UV resistant double stitched threading for durability,
- Half-inch closed cell foam for reliable insulation,
- YKK zipper wraps 2/3 of the bag's perimeter for easy loading and unloading,
- Drain plug for emptying liquid makes the bag easier to carry,
- Adjustable shoulder strap for easy transport,
- and a draw cord bungee on top for lashing down additional equipment,
- Three handles for easy carrying,
- Three d-rings on each side for tying down to the kayak.
Specifications - Length, Height
- Dimensions: approx 122 cm x 30.5 cm W (top) x 71 cm (bottom) x 25.5 cm deep
- Dimensions: approx 48" L x 12" W (top) x 28" W (bottom) x 10" deep
- Volume: approx 113 liters or 120 quarts
- Part Number: 72020118