The Hobie Fold and Stow Cart weighs in at just under 2.5 kg (5 pounds) and is designed to make transporting your kayak easy. It functions well on a variety of solid surfaces, and conveniently breaks down to stow inside Hobie kayaks equipped with a large front cargo hatch (not designed to fit Twist & Seal hatches).
Simply wheel your kayak down to the water, break the cart down and stow it away. Eliminate trips back and forth to the vehicle!
At the end of the day, the cart reassembles in a matter of seconds and is ready to roll.
* Note Tandem Island use issue
- Collapsible frame with quick release wheels for easy stow-age
- Lightweight aluminium frame; complete cart assembly weighs in at just under 2.5 kg (5 lbs)
- Load rating of 79 kg (175 lbs) and suits most models’ fully rigged weight
- Quick release cart keeper holds the cart into the scuppers of your kayak
- Retaining bungee keeps the cart frame in the collapsed position
- Carrying bag with shoulder strap for easy transport
- Post collar clamps to help reduce direct hull load on the cart by displacing load at scuppers
- 80 kg (175 lbs) capacity
* Note Tandem Island use issue: Plug in carts are not recommended for the Tandem Island due to weight. Using a plug in cart can damage the scuppers or deck area in the hull.
Do not overload. Not for towing or for speeds faster than the average walking pace. Not for long hauls or stairs. Check cart fit carefully to be sure tyres do not rub hull, on scupper versions that the posts fit clear through to the cockpit. Heavier model kayaks may require sleeves below cart clamps to keep hulls from contacting wheels. Not for prolonged use/storage. Incorrect use can damage or distort hulls.