The all-new HOOK Reveal makes fishing easier, delivering powerful performance with proven fish-finding tools including, Autotuning Sonar, DownScan Imaging™ and now FishReveal™, which makes fish easier to see by combining the benefits of Lowrance CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging™ on one screen. Navigating to your favorite fishing spot is simple with the GPS Plotter, which makes route, trail and waypoint navigation is easy.
Fish are easier to find and easier to identify with FishReveal, which combines on one screen the proven performance of Lowrance CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of fish-holding structure from DownScan Imaging. Fish targets light up your display.
Genesis Live Real-Time Mapping
Create custom ½-foot contour maps of your local lake or uncharted water – in real time – on the display of your HOOK Reveal with Genesis Live.
Spend more time fishing and less time reworking your sonar settings with HOOK Reveal Autotuning sonar, which ensures you get the best sonar image every time by automatically adjusting settings as fishing conditions change.
TripleShot™ High CHIRP Sonar with SideScan and DownScan Imaging™
Perfect for anglers who want all their sonar from a single transducer, TripleShot™ features the fish-finding capability of wide-angle high CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of fish-holding structure from SideScan and DownScan Imaging™.
50/200 HDI Low/High CHIRP Sonar and DownScan Imaging™
Perfect for anglers who want the best views below the boat in deep or shallow water, 50/200 HDI features the fish-finding capability of wide-angle high CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of fish-holding structure from DownScan Imaging™.
Enjoy crisp and clear views of your display no matter the conditions – even in direct sunlight – with excellent clarity and daylight visibility of HOOK Reveal’s SolarMAX display.
Easiest-to-use Menu Operation and Dedicated Keypad
Easily navigate through menus, select options and access key functions with HOOK Reveal’s simple menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- Autotuning sonar
- Double the sonar coverage of other fishfinders
- SplitShot transducer with High CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™
- GPS Plotter
- 5-inch SolarMAX™ Display
- New fish-finding color palettes
- Optimized keypad with one-touch access to key features
- Easy front-dash or gimbal-bracket mount
Physical & Performance
- Screen Brightness: >1000 NITS
- Weight: 0.90 lb. (0.41 kg)
- Power Consumption max: 0.9A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
- Power Consumption typical: 0.9A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
- Power Consumption min: 0.9A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
- GPS: 1 Hz GPSGLONASSWAASEGNOSMSAS
- Warranty Period: 1 Year + 4 additional years ofupgrade optionsTotaling 5 years
- Shock Vibration: 100,000 cycles of 20 G
- Compass Safe: 12" (300mm)
- Supply Voltage: 12v DC (10.8-17VDC)
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 3000 Waypoints100 Routes100 Trails
- Time to First Fix: 30s
- Storage Temperature Range: 4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C )
- Operating Temperature Range: 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 5A
- Humidity: 60°C, 95% relative humidity (RH) for 18 hours
- Dimensions W x H x D: 7.31" (185.7 mm) x 4.32" (109.8 mm) x 4.53" (115.0 mm)
- Viewing Angles: 80° top/bottom, 85° left/right
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480
- Correction: DGPS, WAAS
- Approvals Compliance: FCC, Industry Canada, Radio Equipment Directive, ACMA, RSM
- Mounting Type: Gimbal BracketFront Dash Flush Mount
- Cartography included: GPS Plotter Only (No Charts)
- Sonar Compatibility: Integrated:CHIRPBroadbandDownScan
- Waterproofrating: IPX7 with card door closed
- Interface: Keypad:8-way directional keypadZoom +/-ExitEnter/MenuWaypoint/CursorPower/LightPages
- SD Card Storage: Micro SD Card(32 gb Max)
- Charts supported: N/A
- Backlight Color: Pure White LED
- HOOK² / Reveal & Cruise Power Cable (5/7/9/12)
- HOOK² 4 & 5 / HOOK Reveal 5 / Cruise 5 Bracket
- HOOK² / Reveal SplitShot Skimmer Transducer
- FUSE-1 Set of 3 x 3-amp Fuses