Set your course with the new Mirage Compass Camo fishing kayak, the newest addition to Hobie’s fleet of award-winning pedal kayaks.
Simplicity defined, its time-tested MirageDrive 180 Kick-Up pedal system with Glide Technology moves you easily through the water. Outfitted with a breathable mesh seat, the Compass offers maximum stability and an oversized cockpit and flat deck for standing. A sharp turning radius makes this fishing kayak nimble in tight quarters, yet able to speed over open water in stealthy fashion. Kayak fishing features include molded-in rod holders, H-Track accessory mounts, and a transducer cavity ready for you to install a Lowrance® fishfinder.
Mirage Compass Specs *
- Crew: 1
- Length: 3.66 m / 12’
- Width: 0.86 m / 34"
- Capacity: 181 kg / 400 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 31 kg / 68 lbs *
- Fully Rigged Weight: 39 kg / 87 lbs *
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Camo Fishing Kayak - with MirageDrive 180 Kickup Turbo
*All Colours, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
- Carrying Handles: Conveniently located midship, bow, and stern
- Excellent Hull Performance: The durable polyethylene hull hits the sweet spot between tracking and maneuverability. The oversize cockpit includes plenty of flat deck area for standing
- MirageDrive 180 Kick-Up Powered: The Kick-Up Drive features Hobie's legendary bioengineered performance.
- Accessory Ready: H-Track accessory mounts provide no-drill customisation for the utmost in rigging flexibility
- Drink Holder: Keep your drink close at hand
- Easy Steering System: When you want to paddle or need to transport your Compass on shore, the spring-loaded rudder folds flush. Automatically kicks up if you hit something. Easy grip rudder handle provides fingertip steering
- Optimal Seating Design: The breathable mesh fabric is adjustable for comfort. Mounted at an ideal height for fishing, there's room for tackle storage underneath. Easily removable for use on shore
- Two-Piece Paddle: Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with the included Two-Piece Paddle with Fiberglass Shaft
- Two Rod Holders: The Compass comes ready to fish from the factory
- Storage Abounds: Bring your favorite gear along, including an H-Crate or Livewell. There's plenty of room in the mesh-covered bow storage area, stern storage area with Bungee tie-downs, and the 8-inch round Twist and Seal cockpit hatch
Hobie Mirage Compass Rod Holder Upgrades