Keeping it simple. A high-performance design coupled with basic features. No messing around, this board will get you where you want to be quickly and easily.
Incorporating many of the same technical design aspects from the rest of the Hobie Stand Up Paddle Board line, the Hobie Inflatable SUP Series makes stand up paddling easy, fun, and portable.
Perfect for families or travelers on the go, the entire Hobie Inflatable Series stores neatly and compact, and can be ready to go in a matter of minutes.
Coaster 10' Specs *
- Length: 3 m / 10'
- Width: .81 m / 32"
- Thickness: 13 cm / 5"
- Volume: 227 L
- Weight: 11 kg / 24 lbs
- Board Construction: Diagonal Drop Stitch
*All colours, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
- Diagonal dot pattern drop-stitch construction
- Inflatable to 18 PSI
- Rigid under foot plates for added board stiffness
- High pressure spring valve for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- 3/4 length EVA foot pad provides grip and comfort
- Built-in convenient carry handle
- Removable Phase 4 Surfboard Fin
- 3-Piece EXP SUP Paddle
- Stainless steel D-rings on some models for tying off to boats, docks, etc.
- Bungee® tie-down system, on some models
- Inflatable SUP Roller Bag
- 2 Phase Pump with Gauge
- EXP 3-piece Paddle
- Repair Kit
Stand Up Paddle Stability System (S3)
An innovative system developed by Hobie, the S3 control plates provide additional stability and rigidity in key areas of the board, providing a superior paddling experience yet maintaining optimal portability.
AEROLAM Technology Is Our Premium Inflatable Sup Construction
At the heart of all Hobie inflatable SUPs is a diagonal drop stitch core. The diagonal drop stitch provides for a much higher density thread distribution vs a standard linear drop stitch which ultimately provides for a much superior core structure that holds a better shape, prevents twisting, and allows for higher inflation pressures.
In addition to the core, Aerolam features a second and stronger reinforced PVC layer, which is hand glued directly to the core layer. The benefits of this construction are a high performing inflatable SUP that is more durable, can hold additional air pressure (18 psi+), and most importantly maintains its shape.