The Hobie H-Rail Mini Bin's slim and rugged design features a built-in 107cm retractable gear tether, a tool holder for pliers or fish grips, four clip points for leashing down gear, and raised drain channels in the floor so your gear stays dry in wet conditions.
Four mounting locations for its integrated H-Rail clamp allows for a variety of orientations, giving you the flexibility to mount the bin just about anywhere you’ve got an open section of H-Rail.
Perfect for holding the tools you need close to hand including your VHF radio, mobile phone, packs of soft plastics, or a digital camera.
Specifications - Length, Width, Height
Overall Dimensions: 23, 7.5, 10 cm / 9, 3, 4 in
Bin Dimensions: 13, 7.5, 10 cm / 5, 3, 4 in
Part Number: 84623004
Hobie H-Rail Mini Bin Features:
- Slim design won’t infringe on the cockpit, and allows the bin to install almost anywhere
- Four mounting locations for its integrated H-Rail clamp allows for a variety of orientations
- Rugged composite construction for strength and durability
- Stainless steel hardware for corrosion resistance
- Built-in 107 cm (42 inch) retractor for leashing gear that needs to be mobile, secure, and quickly accessed
- Moulded tool holder conveniently stores tools off the deck of your kayak
- Four moulded pad eyes serve as strong clip points for leashes and additional retractors
- Raised drain channels in the bin’s floor prevents gear from ever sitting in water